Thursday 17 June 2021

Hawaiki

 Daisyreader

15/6/21

Hawaiki

I would not go on the horouta waka because I am not good at navigating.


I don't think I should go on the horouta waka because I am not good at navigating and many other things. There might be a big storm and you could fall of the waka and die because of how rough  the sea might be . i am not good at the reason is because if there was very rough sea and a bit of the waka could come off  you will have to go t the shello and then you have to go find wood fo the waka. You have to look after the food and i m not good at looking after food


5 comments:

  1. I like how your story but you might want to go back and check your spelling from Symphon'e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy awesome piece of writing I maybe go back and check your puntuation and grammer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy. Great to see this piece of writing up. Some good detail is in it. Perhaps like others have said and go back and check your punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Daisy I like your writing but you need to check and look at your spelling

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.